Tickets to ‘Royal William Yard Festival’ are sold by and on behalf of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd. Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd reserves the right to change all, or any, arrangements concerning Royal William Yard Festival without notice, nor with any obligation whatsoever to refund.
The purchase of tickets and subsequent entry onto the event site constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser and entrants of these terms and conditions, and implies an undertaking on the part of those to observe them.
In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd, it’s staff and agents reserves the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder, or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket(s).
Ticket(s) purchased will be confirmed via email on the day of purchase. All e-tickets will be sent by email by the 24th of May 2017. If there is a change of email address subsequent to ticket purchase, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to update their account details with the ticket agent, to ensure receipt of e-tickets.
Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission, charge additional surcharges if the incorrect ticket has been purchased and may conduct security searches of person and belongings on entry to the event to meet our duty of care and licensing conditions.
Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased for any reason.
Cancellation, Misuse and Refunds
• Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
• Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange tickets should the programme be altered, or varied, for any reason.
• Tickets are sold “subject to license” approval.
• In the event of the unforeseen cancellation of the event, tickets may be transferable to a future event, at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd.
• Only tickets bought via the official website and issued via our official agent are valid. Avoid disappointment and fraud – please do not buy or sell tickets from anywhere else (forums, eBay, Gum Tree etc).
• Tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold except via official channels (Eventbrite).
• If tickets are found to have been re-sold or transferred for profit, or commercial gain (for example being sold on eBay for more than the original face value), by anyone other than Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and their ticket agent, it will be voided and the holder refused entry.
• Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of e-ticket codes resulting from the sharing, deliberate or accidental, of e-codes by purchasers, after they have been received. NB. Once an e-ticket is used or ‘spent’, it becomes invalid and any further persons attempting to use the e-code will be refused entry.
• Force Majeure: In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, extreme weather, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd may be forced to cancel the Festival, and all tickets will become non-refundable.
• Tickets purchased by Bitcoin and the associated ticket holders, are subject to all the normal terms and conditions outlined in these terms and conditions. In addition, Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd reserves the right to make any applicable refunds in either £GBP Sterling, or in Bitcoin, solely at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd.
• No glass is permitted on the festival site for safety. Searches will be carried out on entry. Any items which are not allowed into the event should be left in the owners car and not brought into the festival. Glass identified during searches on entry will be confiscated and forfeited or entry may be denied.
• Royal William Yard Festival and Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd have a no drugs policy and reserve the right to eject anyone suspected of taking illegal substances or infringement of this policy.
• Our eviction policy also includes the use of nitrous oxide and tagging.
Items which you cannot bring to the festival
• Glass: We do not allow glass on site for safety reasons
• Non-personal / Excessive amount of cigarettes [at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and staff]
• Non-personal /Excessive amounts of alcohol [at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and staff]
• Non-personal /Excessive amounts of soft drinks [at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and staff]
• Any items with an intention to retail without prior arrangement.
• Nitrous oxide
• Sound Systems [without prior written approval from the Festival]
• Unauthorised goods with the Royal William Yard logo
• Body piercing equipment
• Floating / sky lanterns
• All attendees must adhere to the rules and regulations of the venue, the event organisers (Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd) and of the Royal William Yard Festival.
• It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring your own ear protection.
• Please be aware that lighting effects including strobe lighting may be used.
• It is the responsibility of attendees to check gate opening and closing times – which may change without notice. Ticket holders will not be admitted outside of these times.
• Re-entry of persons is subject to our exit and re-entry system, and re-entry is at the discretion of Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and its staff.
• Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd, Royal William Yard Festival and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property.
• Ticket holders consent to video filming, photography and sound recording as members of the “audience”. The audience has no rights to these images, and agrees to the free use of these images and recordings by Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd or any authorised third parties in any reasonable manner without claim.
• ROAR – Right of admission reserved by Romeo & Juliet Echo Ltd and Royal William Yard Festival at all times.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.